View Our Feedback

March 25, 2014 — Filed under: Health Warning, News, Promotions — Vet Med Admin @ 2:32 pm

We are so thrilled about our new blog! We can’t wait to start sharing with you on a regular basis. Check back soon while we prepare!

Thanks so much!

The Vet Med Staff

148 Responses to “View Our Feedback”

1. BA says:

I like the fact I can bring my best friend and he is treated with love and care.

2. Michele L. says:

Friendly staff and good to my Zeke

3. JSH says:

Kelly was great,so Dr. Ross had a hard act to follow.

4. unknown says:

My puppy loves to come here. He is treated so well!

5. N.L says:

Fast Courteous Service, All Questions Answered, very clean facility.

6. SHARON REYNOLDS says:

Just wanted to write, for I just returned from visting Vet Med grooming, and say how much and how happy I am to bring my little Hank to Colleen to be groomed.He is a 8 pound Yorkie and she has been grooming him since he was a puppy and she always treats my little fellow with love, care and he is always so outstandingly handsome and we just love to see his cute outfits he has on when I arrive to pick him up. I especially love the fact he gets to be in a area that has a beautiful window and the atmosphere is always so pleasant from the moment I arrive in the lobby and as well as when I return to pick him up. Colleen is so talented and my Hank is very happy after I pick him up which is very important to me. Thank you Vet Med and Colleen

7. Tamie Z. says:

Dr. Ross and her staff are very professional showing great compassion and excellent care. They don’t give up!

8. Brad C. says:

Nice new facility!

9. Amber R. says:

The technician always take great care of Chloe and Dr. Ross is simply an amazing doctor, hands down! And Brandy at the front desk was fantastic.

10. Irene B. says:

I have been coming to Dr. Ross for years. She knows my pets.